Fiscal Position and Size of Automatic Stabilizers in the CESEE EU Member States – Implications for Discretionary Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Egert & Carol Leonard, 2008.
"Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is it real?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 147-165, April.
- Égert, Balázs & Leonard, Carol S., 2007. "Dutch desease scare in Kazakhstan : is it real?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Carol S. Leonard, 2007. "Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is It Real?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp866, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert & Carol S. Leonard, 2007. "Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is it real?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1961, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milan Deskar Škrbić & Hrvoje Šimović, 2015. "The size and determinants of fiscal multipliers in Western Balkans: comparing Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1510, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Peter Backé, 2009. "The Monetary Integration of CESEE EU Member States: Achievements and Prospects," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 5, pages 73-81.
- María Lorena Marí del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2013. "“Fiscal sustainability and fiscal shocks in a dollarized and oil-exporting country: Ecuador”," IREA Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Rilind Kabashi, 2014.
"The Cyclical Character of Fiscal Policy in Transition Countries,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 57-73.
- Rilind Kabashi, 2016. "The cyclical character of fiscal policy in transition countries," Working Papers 2016-03, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Stanova, Nadja, 2015. "Fiscal discretion, growth and output volatility in new EU member countries," MPRA Paper 63946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Markus Eller & Aaron Mehrotra, 2011.
"The Economic Transmission of Fiscal Policy Shocks from Western to Eastern Europe,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 44-68.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Eller, Markus & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2011. "The economic transmission of fiscal policy shocks from Western to Eastern Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:11:p:1849-1862 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Lewis, 2013.
"Fiscal policy in Central and Eastern Europe with real time data: cyclicality, inertia and the role of EU accession,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(23), pages 3347-3359, August.
- John Lewis, 2009. "Fiscal policy in Central and Eastern Europe with real time data: Cyclicality, inertia and the role of EU accession," DNB Working Papers 214, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Markus Eller & Jarmila Urvová, 2012. "How Sustainable Are Public Debt Levels in Emerging Europe?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 48-79.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2009:i:0:b:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Eller & Jarko Fidrmuc & Zuzana Fungáčová, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy and Regional Output Volatility: Evidence from Russia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1849-1862, November.
- Eller, Markus & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fungáčová, Zuzana, 2013. "Fiscal policy and regional output volatility : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomatic stabilizers; fiscal space; output gap; cyclicality of fiscal policy; discretionary fiscal policy;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2009:i:2:b:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .