Sovereign Investment Funds and the International Competitiveness Through Outsourcing in Emerging Countries [Fondurile suverane de investiţii şi competitivitatea internaţională prin outsourcing în ţări emergente]
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; globalization; international competitiveness; outsourcing; economic growth; sovereign investment funds; world economy; emerging powers; world order;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2013:i:03:id:365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .