Competitivitate. Un drum lung pentru a prinde Europa din urmă
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsintegration ; competitiveness; productivity; public policy-making; absorption of EU funds;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2007:i:02:id:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .