Structural indicators: A critical review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sls:ipmsls:v:32:y:2017:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Simon, 2012. "The conceptual flaws of the new EU development agenda from a political economy perspective, or why change is problematic for a donor-driven development policy," Working Papers 35, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Sam Hickey, 2012. "Thinking about the politics of inclusive development: towards a relational approach," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-001-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Yuzhakov, Vladimir & Boykov, Vladimir & Dobrolyubova, Elena & Pokida, Andrey & Zybunovskaya, Natalia, 2014. "On the way to the service state: satisfaction of the recipients of public services," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 116-142.
- Sophie King & Sam Hickey, 2015. "Beyond elite bargains: building democracy from below in Uganda," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-045-15, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Sean Dougherty & Andrea Renda, 2017.
"Pro-Productivity Institutions: Learning from National Experience,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 32, pages 196-217, Spring.
- Andrea Renda & Sean Dougherty, 2017. "Pro-Productivity Institutions: Learning from National Experience," OECD Productivity Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Mirza Hassan, 2013. "Political settlement dynamics in a limited-access order: The case of Bangladesh," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-023-13, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5kmh5xphhnjj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.