Competition Issues in the Electricity Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandler, Danielle H., 2017.
"Externalities of public housing: The effect of public housing demolitions on local crime,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 24-35.
- Danielle H. Sandler, 2016. "Externalities of Public Housing: The Effect of Public Housing Demolitions on Local Crime," Working Papers 16-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tat'yana Kovaleva, 2012. "Identification of the leading branches in the economy of Perm territory as potential clusters," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 181-186.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:707-721. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hesamzadeh, Mohammad R. & Biggar, Darryl R. & Hosseinzadeh, Nasser, 2011. "The TC-PSI indicator for forecasting the potential for market power in wholesale electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5988-5998, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkaa:5lgmkd5v8mzt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .