Improving the Functioning of an Organisation – Implementing the Integrated Management System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florin Tache & Oana-Catalina Tapurica & Cristina-Elena Ispasoiu, 2013. "Innovative Monitoring Tool for Environmental Issues within Project Management," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(2), pages 102-108.
- Mironiuk T. I. & Yatskanich K. V., 2013. "Introduction of Quality Management System on the Grain Processing Enterprises," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(3), pages 220-225.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:170-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated management system; quality management; management; administration; public finance sector;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:104-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.