The currency denomination of New Zealand’s unhedged foreign reserves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly Eckhold, 2010. "The Reserve Bank’s new approach to holding and managing its foreign reserves," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 73, pages 47-64, June.
- Kelly Eckhold & Chris Hunt, 2005. "The Reserve Bank of New Zealand’s new foreign exchange intervention policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 231-41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kelly Eckhold & Chris Hunt, 2005. "The Reserve Bank's new foreign exchange intervention policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 68, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert N McCauley & Tracy Chan, 2014. "Currency movements drive reserve composition," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Robert N McCauley & Jean-François Rigaudy, 2011. "Managing foreign exchange reserves in the crisis and after," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 19-47 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:sept2010:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .