Implementing monetary policy in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Eric & Hutchison, Michael M, 1997.
"Exchange Rates, Non-traded Goods and the Terms of Trade: An Empirical Application for New Zealand,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 43-67, February.
- Eric Hansen & Michael M. Hutchison, "undated". "Exchange Rates, Non-Traded Goods and the Terms-of-Trade: An Empirical Application for New Zealand," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Eric Hansen & Michael Hutchison, 1995. "Exchange rates, non-traded goods and the terms-of-trade: an empirical application for New Zealand," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- David Mayes & Bryan Chapple, 1995. "The costs and benefits of disinflation: a critique of the sacrifice ration," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 58, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo Bonato & Robert St. Clair & Rainer Winkelmann, 1999. "Survey expectations of monetary conditions in New Zealand: determinants and implications for the transmission of policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G99/6, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2002. "Long- and short-run determinants of the demand for money in New Zealand: A cointegration analysis," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 235-250.
- Bruce White, 1998. "Payment system reform in New Zealand: the start of real-time gross settlement," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, March.
- Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2004.
"The impact of monetary policy on the exchange rate: evidence from three small open economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 635-652, April.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer, 2000. "The Impact of Monetary Policyon the Exchange Rate; Evidence From Three Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "Long and Short-Run Determinants of Money Demand in New Zealand: Evidence from Cointegration Analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 132, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Woodford, Michael, 2000. "Monetary Policy in a World without Money," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 229-260, July.
- Michael Gordon, 2003. "Estimates of time-varying term premia for New Zealand and Australia," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Open mouth operations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 489-516, October.
- Mayes, David G. & Razzak, W. A., 1998. "Transparency and accountability: Empirical models and policy making at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 377-394, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:december1996:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.