Aspects of Bulgarian Åconomic Policy and Development During and After the First World War (1914-1929)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Giovanni Pavanelli & Kalina Dimitrova, 2017. "Exchange Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period: History and Perspectives," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 5-33, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomy; First World War; inflation; gold standard;
All these keywords.
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwe:eajour:y:2016:i:2:p:175-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vanya Lazarova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.