What Is the Effective Social Security Tax on Additional Years of Work?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liebman, Jeffrey B. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Seif, David G., 2009.
"Labor supply responses to marginal Social Security benefits: Evidence from discontinuities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1208-1223, December.
- Jeffrey B. Liebman & Erzo F.P. Luttmer & David G. Seif, 2008. "Labor Supply Responses to Marginal Social Security Benefits: Evidence from Discontinuities," NBER Working Papers 14540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liebman, Jeffrey & Luttmer, Erzo E. P. & Seif, David G., 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to Marginal Social Security Benefits: Evidence from Discontinuities," Working Paper Series rwp09-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Liebman, Jeffrey B. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Seif, David G., 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to Marginal Social Security Benefits: Evidence from Discontinuities," Scholarly Articles 4481678, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert L. Clark & Lee A. Craig & John Sabelhaus, 2011. "State and Local Retirement Plans in the United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13685.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:491-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .