Homo Socialis: An Analytical Core for Sociological Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cedrini, Mario & Magda, Fontana, 2017.
"Just Another Niche in the Wall? How Specialization Is Changing the Face of Mainstream Economics,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201706, University of Turin.
- Cedrini, Mario & Magda, Fontana, 2017. "Just Another Niche in the Wall? How Specialization Is Changing the Face of Mainstream Economics," CESMEP Working Papers 201702, University of Turin.
- Amos Witztum, 2016. "Experimental Economics, Game Theory and Das Adam Smith Problem," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 528-556, September.
- Stephen V. Burks & Daniele Nosenzo & Jon Anderson & Matthew Bombyk & Derek Ganzhorn & Lorenz Goette & Aldo Rustichini, 2015.
"Lab Measures of Other-Regarding Preferences Can Predict Some Related on-the-Job Behavior: Evidence from a Large Scale Field Experiment,"
2015-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Nosenzo, Daniele & Anderson, Jon E. & Bombyk, Matthew & Ganzhorn, Derek & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2016. "Lab Measures of Other-Regarding Preferences Can Predict Some Related On-the-Job Behavior: Evidence from a Large Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudius Graebner & Birte Strunk, 2019. "Pluralism in economics: its critiques and their lessons," ICAE Working Papers 82, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnlrbe:105.00000016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.