Policy Challenges of the Heterogeneity of the Value of Statistical Life
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:60:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s41027-018-0102-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Farrow & W. Kip Viscusi, 2013.
"Towards principles and standards for the benefit–cost analysis of safety,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 5, pages 172-193
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Farrow Scott & Viscusi W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-25, August.
- Farrow, Scott & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Stanley, T.D. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2014. "Publication selection and the income elasticity of the value of a statistical life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 67-75.
More about this item
KeywordsValue of statistical life; Risk; Regulation; Hedonic damages; Labor economics; Public policy; Econometrics;
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntmic:0700000011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.