The Myth of Output Collapse After Communism
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005.
"Monetary policy rules for Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2004. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Edgar L. Feige & Ivica Urban, 2003. "Estimating the Size and Growth of Unrecorded Economic Activity in Transition Countries: A Re-evaluation of Electric Consumption Method Estimates and their Implications," Macroeconomics 0311010, EconWPA.
- Csaba, László, 2002. "Az átalakulás fejlődéselmélete
[The development theory of the transformation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 273-291.
- J. E. J. De Vrijer & Katrin Elborgh-Woytek & Julian Berengaut & Bogdan Lissovolik & Mark W Lewis, 2002. "An Interim Assessment of Ukrainian Output Developments, 2000-01," IMF Working Papers 02/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & Le, Trinh, 2008. "CPI bias and real living standards in Russia during the transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 140-160, August.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2004. "CPI Bias and Real Living Standards in Russia During The Transition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 504, Econometric Society.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman & Trinh Le, 2004. "CPI Bias and Real Living Standards in Russia During the Transition," Working Papers in Economics 04/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Signorelli & Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Institutional change, regional features and aggregate performance in eight EU’s transition countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 37/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Mieke Meurs & Stanka Dobreva & Veska Kouzhouharova, 2002. "Transition to market economics: Employment and informal activity in rural areas," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Mieke Meurs & Stanka Dobreva & Veska Kouzhouharova, 2002. "Transition to market economics: Employment and informal activity in rural areas," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 33-42, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2001-07-0772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed