Aldrich-Vreeland Emergency Currency as a Lender of Last Resort
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Jagannathan & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996. "Why should older people invest less in stock than younger people?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 11-23.
- Bertaut, Carol C. & Haliassos, Michael, 1997.
"Precautionary portfolio behavior from a life-cycle perspective,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1511-1542, June.
- Carol C. Bertaut & Michael Haliassos, 1996. "Precautionary portfolio behavior from a life-cycle perspective," International Finance Discussion Papers 542, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carol C. Bertaut & Michael Haliassos, 1996. "Precautionary Portfolio Behavior from a Life-Cycle Perspective," Finance 9604001, EconWPA.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 1996.
"Income Risk, Borrowing Constraints, and Portfolio Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 158-172, March.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 1994. "Income Risk, Borrowing Constraints and Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer & Brian J. Surette, 2000. "Recent changes in U. S. family finances: results from the 1998 Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-29.
- Carol C. Bertaut, 1998. "Stockholding Behavior Of U.S. Households: Evidence From The 1983-1989 Survey Of Consumer Finances," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 263-275, May.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010.
"1/N and long run optimal portfolios: results for mixed asset menus,"
2010-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010. "1/N and Long Run Optimal Portfolios: Results for Mixed Asset Menus," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 190, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 2000.
"Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 1-29.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, "undated". "Differential mortality and wealth accumulation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary W. Hoynes, 1995. "Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 5126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Love, 2010.
"The Effects of Marital Status and Children on Savings and Portfolio Choice,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 385-432, January.
- David Love, 2008. "The Effect of Marital Status and Children on Savings and Portfolio Choice," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kathleen Arano & Carl Parker & Rory Terry, 2010. "Gender-Based Risk Aversion And Retirement Asset Allocation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 147-155, January.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Markowitz, Harry M, 1984. " Mean-Variance versus Direct Utility Maximization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K. & Patil, Ajay A., 1999. "On the optimal selection of portfolios under limited diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1655-1666, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Hoag, 2015. "Clearinghouse Loan Certificates as Interbank Loans," Working Papers 1504, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Jacobson, Margaret M. & Tallman, Ellis W., 2015.
"Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: Private and public sources,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, pages 22-34.
- Margaret M. Jacobson & Ellis W. Tallman, 2013. "Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: private and public sources," Working Paper 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Christopher Hoag, 2015. "Clearinghouse Loan Certificates as a Lender of Last Resort," Working Papers 1503, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mve:journl:v:38:y:2012:i:1:p:73-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ken Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mveaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .