The channels of intergenerational transmission of inequality: a cross-country comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Diseguaglianza: si tramanda di padre in figlio
by Lavoce.info in Il Fatto Quotidiano on 2015-11-10 20:18:30
- Di padre in figlio: così si tramanda la diseguaglianza
by Maria De Paola in La Voce on 2015-11-10 14:19:44
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ciccarelli & Marco Di Domizio & Elena Fabrizi, 2017. "Some Remarks On The Causal Relationship Between Family Backgrounds And Neet Status," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 71(3), pages 71-80, July-Sept.
- Di Gioacchino, Debora & Sabani, Laura & Tedeschi, Simone, 2019. "Individual preferences for public education spending: Does personal income matter?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 211-228.
- Irene Brunetti & Davide Fiaschi, 2015. "Occupational Mobility across Generations: a Theoretical Model with an Application to Italy," Discussion Papers 2015/205, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Laura Sabani & Simone Tedeschi, 2016. "Differences in education systems across OECD countries: the role ofeducation policy preferences in a hierarchical system," Working Papers 177, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena & Paola Villa, 2014.
"Changing Labour Market Opportunities for Young People in Italy and the Role of the Family of Origin,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 227-252.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena & Paola Villa, 2015. "Changing labour market opportunities for young people in Italy and the role of the family of origin," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 998, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Four engines of inequality," LEM Papers Series 2015/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial mobility; intergenerational inequality; parental background and children's earnings; International comparison.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jqat1f:doi:10.1427/73848:y:2013:i:2:p:201-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.