Le conseguenze sociali della flessibilizzazione del mercato del lavoro in Italia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Huber, Peter & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1998. "Political Survival or Entrepreneurial Development? Observations on Russian Business Networks," MPRA Paper 20412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daphne Yiu & Shige Makino, 2002. "The Choice Between Joint Venture and Wholly Owned Subsidiary: An Institutional Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(6), pages 667-683, December.
- D. Stark, 1996. "Recombinant Property in East European Capitalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2014.
"Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 233-255, May.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Modena, Francesca & Rondinelli, Concetta & Sabatini, Fabio, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 36353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 931, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"I would if I could: precarious employment and childbearing intentions in Italy,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 1013, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Berloffa, Gabriella & Modena, Francesca, 2012.
"Economic well-being in Italy: The role of income insecurity and intergenerational inequality,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 751-765.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena, 2010. "Economic well-being in Italy: The role of income insecurity and intergenerational inequality," Working Papers 168, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Paola Villa, 2007. "Inequality across cohorts of households: evidence from Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gabriele BALLARINO & Massimiliano BRATTI, 2006. "Fields of study and graduates’ occupational outcomes in Italy during the 90s. Who won and who lost?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jl9ury:doi:10.1425/20484:y:2005:i:2:p:291-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .