Parametric bootstrap inference in bilinear models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens‐Peter Kreiss & Jürgen Franke, 1992. "Bootstrapping Stationary Autoregressive Moving‐Average Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 297-317, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jinyong Hahn & Zhipeng Liao, 2021. "Bootstrap Standard Error Estimates and Inference," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 89(4), pages 1963-1977, July.
- Lorenzo Pascual & Juan Romo & Esther Ruiz, 2004.
"Bootstrap predictive inference for ARIMA processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 449-465, July.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz Ortega, Esther, 1999. "Bootstrap Predictive Inference for Arima Processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6283, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Wang, Bin & Zheng, Xu, 2022. "Testing for the presence of jump components in jump diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 483-509.
- F. Jay Breidt & Richard A. Davis & William T. M. Dunsmuir, 1995. "Improved Bootstrap Prediction Intervals For Autoregressions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Moon, Seongman & Velasco, Carlos, 2013.
"Tests for m-dependence based on sample splitting methods,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 143-159.
- Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2011. "Tests for m-dependence Based on Sample Splitting Methods," Working Papers 1108, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Wang Liqiong, 2013. "Bootstrap Point Optimal Unit Root Tests," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Efstathios Paparoditis, 2005. "Testing the Fit of a Vector Autoregressive Moving Average Model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 543-568, July.
- Shimizu Kenichi, 2013. "The bootstrap does not alwayswork for heteroscedasticmodels," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(3), pages 189-204, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:2001:3:08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marco Alfo' (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.