Proportional mean residual life model for gap time distributions of recurrent events
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXV (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert L. Strawderman, 2005. "The accelerated gap times model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 647-666, September.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Zahedi, Hassan, 1988. "On multivariate mean remaining life functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Nader Ebrahimi, 2006. "Models for recurring events with marginal proportional hazards," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 481-485, June.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2005. "Semiparametric regression analysis of mean residual life with censored survival data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 19-29, March.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2006. "Linear life expectancy regression with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 303-313, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:070304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alessio Farcomeni to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.