Proportional mean residual life model for gap time distributions of recurrent events
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Strawderman, 2005. "The accelerated gap times model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 647-666, September.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2006. "Linear life expectancy regression with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 303-313, June.
- Nader Ebrahimi, 2006. "Models for recurring events with marginal proportional hazards," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 481-485, June.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Zahedi, Hassan, 1988. "On multivariate mean remaining life functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2005. "Semiparametric regression analysis of mean residual life with censored survival data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 19-29, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sankaran, P.G. & Anisha, P., 2012. "Additive hazards models for gap time data with multiple causes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1454-1462.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:070304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.