Proportional mean residual life model for gap time distributions of recurrent events
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXV (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nader Ebrahimi, 2006. "Models for recurring events with marginal proportional hazards," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 481-485, June.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- Robert L. Strawderman, 2005. "The accelerated gap times model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 647-666, September.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Zahedi, Hassan, 1988. "On multivariate mean remaining life functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2005. "Semiparametric regression analysis of mean residual life with censored survival data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 19-29, March.
- Y. Q. Chen & S. Cheng, 2006. "Linear life expectancy regression with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 303-313, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:070304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.