Main characteristics of non-residents’ trading on the foreign exchange and government bond markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2011.
"Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 172-188, April.
- M. Frömmel & N. Kiss M & K. Pintér & -, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/626, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2009/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
Keywordsforeign exchange market; government bond market; market turnover; feedback trading.;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:bullet:v:1:y:2006:i:1:p:13-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .