General and Specific Legal Rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Deffains & Marie Obidzinski, 2009.
"Real Options Theory for Law Makers,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 75(1), pages 93-117.
- Marie Obidzinski & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Real Options Theory for Law Maker," Working Papers of BETA 2006-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marie Obidzinski & Bruno Deffains, 2009. "Real Options Theory for Law Makers," Post-Print hal-00447170, HAL.
- Bruno Deffains & Marie Obidzinski, 2009. "Real Options Theory for Law Makers," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2009014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Christoph Engel & Urs Schweizer, 2005. "Editorial Preface," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(2), pages 191-191, June.
- Stefan Voigt, 2006. "Robust political economy: The case of antitrust," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 203-215, June.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:2:y:2006:i:2:p:215-244. is not listed on IDEAS
- Monheim-Helstroffer, Jenny & Obidzinski, Marie, 2010. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 86-97, March.
- Arndt Christiansen and Wolfgang Kerber & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Competition Policy with Optimally Differentiated Rules Instead of "Per se Rules vs. Rule of Reason"," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Robin Christmann, 2014. "No Judge, No Job! Court errors and the contingent labor contract," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 409-429, December.
More about this item
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200506)161:2_329:gaslr_2.0.tx_2-t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.