Chinese Sojourn Labor and the American Transcontinental Railroad
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cloud, Patricia & Galenson, David W., 1987. "Chinese immigration and contract labor in the late nineteenth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 22-42, January.
More about this item
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N21 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200503)161:1_80:cslata_2.0.tx_2-l. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .