Economic Transition: Speed and Scope
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Davidson & Raymond Deneckere, 1986. "Long-Run Competition in Capacity, Short-Run Competition in Price, and the Cournot Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 404-415, Autumn.
- Reynolds, Stanley S. & Wilson, Bart J., 2000. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Competition, Demand Uncertainty, and Asymmetric Outcomes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 122-141, May.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1989.
"The Public Firm as an Instrument for Regulating an Oligopolistic Market,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 283-301, April.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1987. "The public firm as an instrument for regulating an oligopolistic market," CORE Discussion Papers 1987010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & MARCHAND, Maurice & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1989. "The public firm as an instrument for regulating an oligopolistic market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 832, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tamás Balogh & Attila Tasnádi, 2012.
"Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 233-249, July.
- Balogh, Tamás L. & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?," MPRA Paper 30993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Xin-wang & Zhu, Quan-tao & Sun, Laixiang, 2012. "On equivalence between Cournot competition and the Kreps–Scheinkman game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 116-125.
- Boccard, Nicolas & Wauthy, Xavier, 2004. "Bertrand competition and Cournot outcomes: a correction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 163-166, August.
- Boccard, Nicolas & Wauthy, Xavier, 2000.
"Bertrand competition and Cournot outcomes: further results,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 279-285, September.
- BOCCARD , Nicolas & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2000. "Bertrand competition and Cournot outcomes: futher results," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1474, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yoshihiro Tomaru & Kazuharu Kiyono, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in Mixed Duopoly with Increasing Marginal Costs," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(4), pages 591-613, December.
- Lepore, Jason J., 2012. "Cournot outcomes under Bertrand–Edgeworth competition with demand uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 177-186.
- Simon Loertscher, 2005. "Market making oligopoly," Diskussionsschriften dp0512, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Richard G. Harris & Elmer G. Wiens, 1980. "Government Enterprise: An Instrument for the Internal Regulation of Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 125-132, February.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017.
"Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature,"
KIER Working Papers
966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Judit KAPÃ S & PÃ¡l CZEGLÃ‰DI, 2007. "What Does Transition Mean?: Post-socialist and Western European Countries Paralleled," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 3, pages 3-28, December.
- Hagemann, Harald, 2004. "The macroeconomics of accession: growth, convergence and structural adjustment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Colombatto Enrico, 2001. "Was Transition about Free-Market Economics?," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Marcello Signorelli & Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Institutional change, regional features and aggregate performance in eight EU’s transition countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 37/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Arvind Virmani, 2004. "Economic reforms: Policy and institutions some lessons from Indian reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 121, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Svetlana Kirdina, 2012.
"From Marxian School Of Economic Thought To System Paradigm In Economic Studies: The Institutional Matrices Theory,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 53-71.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobler, Constanze & Hagemann, Harald, 2011. "Economic growth in the post-socialist Russian Federation after 1991: The role of Institutions," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 34/2011, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Randolph Luca Bruno, 2003. "Speed of Transition, Unemployment Dynamics and Nonemployment Policies: Evidence from the Visegrad Countries," LEM Papers Series 2003/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200003)156:1_9:etsas_2.0.tx_2-b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.