Prospects for Consumption-Based Tax Reform in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagener, Andreas, 2004.
"On intergenerational risk sharing within social security schemes,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 181-206, March.
- Andreas Wagener, 2001. "On Intergenerational Risk Sharing within Social Security Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2000. "Compulsory savings in the welfare state," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 233-239, August.
- Kiesewetter, Dirk & Niemann, Rainer, 2001.
"Beiträge und Rentenzahlungen in einer entscheidungsneutralen Einkommensteuer
[Contributions and pension payments in a decision-neutral income tax]," MPRA Paper 27324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiesewetter, Dirk & Niemann, Rainer, 2001. "Beiträge und Rentenzahlungen in einer entscheidungsneutralen Einkommensteuer," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 212, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Schnabel, Reinhold, 1998. "Rates of return of the German pay-as-you-go pension system," Papers 98-56, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Devereux & Peter Birch SÃ¸rensen, 2006. "The Corporate Income Tax: international trends and options for fundamental reform," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 264, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive? And Should They?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(2002/200305)59:2_264:pfctri_2.0.tx_2-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .