International Outsourcing of Services: What Role for Central and East European Countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2005. "Outsourcing and Offshoring: Pushing the European Model Over the Hill, Rather Than Off the Cliff!," Working Paper Series WP05-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Oecd, 2005. "Potential Offshoring of ICT-intensive Using Occupations," OECD Digital Economy Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Zeljka Sporer, 2004. "Knowledge-Based Economy and Social Capital in Central and East European Countries," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 39-71, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jože P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjančič, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0260-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness services; Central and East European countries; computer and information services; foreign direct investment; international outsourcing/offshoring; trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:45:y:2009:i:5:p:31-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .