The Stock Markets and Real Economic Activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2004.
"Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabirianova Peter, Klara & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2004. "Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klara Sabirianova Peter & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-721, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2011. "Unit-root and stationarity testing with empirical application on industrial production of CEE-4 countries," MPRA Paper 29648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lyócsa, Štefan, 2014. "Growth-returns nexus: Evidence from three Central and Eastern European countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 343-355.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:49:y:2011:i:4:p:6-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .