Purchasing Power Parity in Central and East European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Tzeng, Han-Wen, 2011. "Long-run purchasing power parity with asymmetric adjustment: Further evidence from nine transition countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1383-1391, May.
- Václav Žďárek, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in European Transition Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 257-276.
- Omay, Tolga & Öznur Kan, Elif, 2010. "Re-examining the threshold effects in the inflation-growth nexus with cross-sectionally dependent non-linear panel: Evidence from six industrialized economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 996-1005, September.
- Mubariz Hasanov, 2012. "Re-examining Purchasing Power Parity for the Australian Real Exchange Rate," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20124, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Dilem Yıldırım, 2016. "Empirical Investigation of Purchasing Power Parity for Turkey: Evidence from Recent Nonlinear Unit Root Tests," ERC Working Papers 1604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2016.
- Mehmet Fatih Tra? & Esra Ball? & Çiler Sigeze, 2016. "Testing for Purchasing Power Parity for Selected CIS Countries Using the Sieve Bootstrap," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506095, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Banu Kurtaran, 2015. "Re-examining the PPP Hypothesis via Nonlinearity and Smooth Breaks," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Telatar, Erdinc, 2011. "A re-examination of stationarity of energy consumption: Evidence from new unit root tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7726-7738.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Chiu, Chi Chen & Tzeng, Han Wen, 2011. "Revisiting Purchasing Power Parity for Nine Transition Countries Using the Rank Test for Nonlinear Cointegration," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 19-30, June.
- Omay, Tolga & Hasanov, Mubariz & Emirmahmutoglu, Furkan, 2014. "Structural Break, Nonlinearity, and Asymmetry: A re-examination of PPP proposition," MPRA Paper 62335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:47:y:2009:i:5:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.