Did Inequality Increase in Transition?: An Analysis of the Transition Countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Reza Sherafatian-Jahromi & Muhammad Nasir Malik & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir & Farooq Ahmed Jam, 2016.
"Linkages between defense spending and income inequality in Iran,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1317-1332, May.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi & Muhammad, Nasir Malik, 2012. "Linkages between Defence Spending and Income Inequality in Iran," MPRA Paper 41983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2012.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sherafatian-Jahromi, Reza & Malik, Muhammad Nasir & Shabbir, Muhammad Shahbaz & Jam, Farooq Ahmed, 2015. "Linkages between Defense Spending and Income Inequality in Iran," MPRA Paper 63642, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2015.
- Ucal, Meltem & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin, 2009. "Military Expenditures and Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Israel," MPRA Paper 48643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Henderson & Robert M McNab & Tamas Rozsas, 2004. "The Hidden Inequality In Socialism," Development and Comp Systems 0411012, EconWPA.
- Festing, Marion & Sahakiants, Ihar, 2013. "Path-dependent evolution of compensation systems in Central and Eastern Europe: A case study of multinational corporation subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 373-389.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2015.
"Неоклассическая Экономическая Теория И Экономическая Действительность
[Neoclassical Economic Theory and Economic Reality]," MPRA Paper 70769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:46:y:2008:i:2:p:28-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .