Banking Efficiency in the Context of European Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delphine Lahet, 2009. "Les Banques Étrangères En Asie Du Sud-Est : Le Rôle Des Local Claims," Working Papers hal-00616577, HAL.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsk, 2010. "Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency: Evidence from Bulgaria," Working Papers 201005, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Grigorian David & Manole Vlad, 2013.
"Cross-Country Nonparametric Analysis of Bahrains Banking System,"
Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 23-38, July.
- Vlad Manole & David A. Grigorian, 2005. "A Cross-Country Nonparametric Analysis of Bahrain’s Banking System," IMF Working Papers 05/117, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:122-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Efficiency of commercial banks in Bulgaria in the wake of EU accession," ICER Working Papers 21-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Katerina Voycheska, 2011. "Empirical Research on the Banking Efficiency in R. Macedonia," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 73-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:44:y:2006:i:4:p:5-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.