How Credible Are the Exchange Rate Regimes of the New EU Countries? : Empirical Evidence from Market Sentiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2009.
"Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone--A heterogeneous expectations approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-344, February.
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2007. "Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone: a heterogeneous expectations approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Christian Bauer & Paul De Grauwe & Stefan Reitz, 2007. "Exchange Rates Dynamics in a Target Zone – A Heterogeneous Expectations Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2080, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2009. "Monetary and exchange rate stability in South and East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 352-371, June.
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Mirela Momčilović & Ivan Milenković, 2016. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Uncovered Interest Rate Parity in the European Emerging Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 253-270.
- Daniel Stavárek, 2006. "Assessment Of The Exchange Rate Volatility In New Eu Member States And Romania1," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(6), pages 20-29, April.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2006. "Ability of the New EU Member States to Fulfill the Exchange Rate Stability Convergence Criterion," MPRA Paper 1202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Beirne, John, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Central and Eastern European Member States," Working Paper Series 1120, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:43:y:2005:i:3:p:55-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.