Comparing the Institutional and Organizational Design of Currency Boards in Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred Sitz & Aneliya Adzhemova & Atanas Pekanov, 2013. "Bulgarien: wirtschaftspolitische Strategie und ökonomische Entwicklung seit der Öffnung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 39(1), pages 69-85.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Berlemann, Michael & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2003.
"Lending of first versus lending of last resort: The Bulgarian financial crisis of 1996/1997,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
11/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- M. Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Lending of First Versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00260241, HAL.
- M. Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Lending of First versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00259740, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2002.
"Dual Inflation Under the Currency Board: The Challenges of Bulgarian EU Accession,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
487, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Dual Inflation under the Currency Board. The challenges of Bulgarian EU accession," Post-Print halshs-00259861, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2004. "Measuring the Institutional Change of the Monetary Regime in a Political Economy Perspective (Groups of interest and monetary variables during the Currency Board introduction in Bulgaria)," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp732, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2013:v:39i:1p:69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:6-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.