The First-World Debt Crisis of 2007-2010 in Global Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto BUCCI & Simone MARSIGLIO, 2016. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Long Run Equilibrium and Transitional Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2016-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alex Izurieta, 2009. "Forum 2009," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 40(6), pages 1153-1190, November.
- Banu Esra Aslanertik, 2010. "Fair Value Considerations during the Current Financial Crisis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 99-109, March.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2010. "La grande crisi e l’imperialismo globale," Department of Economics University of Siena 590, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Virginie Mamadouh & Luiza Bialasiewicz & Alun Jones & Julian Clark, 2016. "Contemporary Geopolitical Positionings of Iceland Towards ‘Europe’ and the Nordic States," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Ana Cristina Fernandes & Andreas Novy, 2010. "Reflections on the Unique Response of Brazil to the Financial Crisis and its Urban Impact," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 952-966, December.
- Luci Ellis, 2010.
"The Housing Meltdown: Why Did It Happen in the United States?,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 351-394.
- Luci Ellis, 2008. "The housing meltdown: Why did it happen in the United States?," BIS Working Papers 259, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gkanoutas-Leventis, Angelos & Nesvetailova, Anastasia, 2015. "Financialisation, oil and the Great Recession," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 891-902.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2013. "Recasting the Power Politics of Debt: Structural Power, Hegemonic Stabilisers and Change," MPRA Paper 47015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:51:y:2008:i:4:p:23-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.