Prices, Nonprices, and Concentration in Commercial Banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
- Md. Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2016.
"The Determinants of Bank Profitability: Dynamic Panel Evidence from South Asian Countries,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 1-6.
- Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2015. "The determinants of bank profitability: dynamic panel evidence from South Asian countries," TERG Discussion Papers 338, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2015. "The determinants of bank profitability: dynamic panel evidence from South Asian countries," DSSR Discussion Papers 44, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Stanley L. Graham & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1977. "The influence of regulation on competition in the United States banking industry," Working Papers 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pinho, Paulo Soares de, 2000. "The impact of deregulation on price and non-price competition in the Portuguese deposits market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1515-1533, September.
- Jehle, Geoffrey, 1985. "Regulation and the Public Interest in Banking," MPRA Paper 73414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lown, Cara & Peristiani, Stavros, 1996. "The behavior of consumer loan rates during the 1990 credit slowdown," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1673-1694, December.
- Neuberger, Doris, 1997. "Structure, Conduct and Performance in Banking Markets," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 12, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Örs, Evren, 2006. "The Role of Advertising in Commercial Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 5461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jehle, Geoffrey, 1984. "Individual Welfare and the Demand for Financial Instruments," MPRA Paper 73410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:8:y:1976:i:1:p:107-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .