Wage Inflation and the Structure of Regional Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007.
"The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does The Level Of Economic Development Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 433-452, July.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0534, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- N Bose & J A Holman & K C Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 57, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hallett, Andrew Hughes, 1998. "Asymmetric transmission mechanisms and the rise in European unemployment: A case of structural differences or of policy failures?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 869-886, June.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Schermer, Nicolien, 2009.
"Europeanization or globalization? Transnational wage bargaining and the distribution of activity in European labor markets,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 177-192, August.
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Nicolien Schermer, 2008. "Europeanization or Globalization? Transnational Wage Bargaining and the Distribution of Activity in European Labor Markets," DNB Working Papers 186, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kedia, Simi & Rajgopal, Shiva, 2009. "Neighborhood matters: The impact of location on broad based stock option plans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 109-127, April.
- Jonathan B. Ratner & Jeff Frank, 1982. "Sectoral Labor Markets, the Long-Run Phillips Curve, and Implicit Contracts," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 127-136, Apr-Jun.
- Huang, Qiong & Chand, Satish, 2015. "Spatial spillovers of regional wages: Evidence from Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 97-109.
- M. Demertzis & A. Hughes Hallett, 2000.
"Wage Inflation and the Distribution of Output Gaps in Europe: Insiders vs. Outsiders,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
631, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- M. Demertzis & A.J. Huges Hallett, 2001. "Wage Inflation and the Distribution of Output Gaps in Europe: Insidersvs. Outsiders," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 59, Netherlands Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:5:y:1973:i:1:p:355-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .