The Usefulness of Monetary and Fiscal Policy as Discretionary Stabilization Tools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Habibur Rahman, 2009. "Relative Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies on Output Growth in Bangladesh: A VAR Approach," Working Papers id:2100, eSocialSciences.
- Mohammed Nur HUSSAIN & Nam HOANG, 2014. "Effects of Fiscal, Monetary, and Exchange rate policies on Output in 12 Asian Economies, 1974-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Forhad, Abdur Rahman & Homaifar, Ghassem A. & Salimullah, Abul Hasnat Muhammed, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission Effect On The Real Sector Of The Bangladesh Economy: An Svar Approach," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 25-46.
- Fausto, Cavalli & Ahmad, Naimzada & Nicolò, Pecora, 2019. "Complex interplay between monetary and fiscal policies in a real economy model," Working Papers 409, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:220-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunday Osahon Igbinedion & Frank Iyekoretin Ogbeide, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Manufacturing Capacity Utilization: Further Evidence from Nigeria," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(2), pages 159-174.
- Adeniji, Sesan & Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "Searching for the Relative Potency of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Selected African Countries: A Panel Data Approach to St. Louis Equation," MPRA Paper 52420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:3:y:1971:i:2:p:506-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .