The Usefulness of Monetary and Fiscal Policy as Discretionary Stabilization Tools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2007. "An estimated DSGE model for the United Kingdom," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 215-232.
- DETKEN Carsten & SMETS Frank, "undated". "Asset Price Booms and Monetary Policy," EcoMod2003 330700042, EcoMod.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laseen, Stefan & Linde, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2007.
"Bayesian estimation of an open economy DSGE model with incomplete pass-through,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 481-511, July.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Bayesian Estimation of an Open Economy DSGE Model with Incomplete Pass-Through," Working Paper Series 179, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006.
"How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
12746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Otsuka, Misuzu & Slacalek, Jirka, 2006. "How large is the housing wealth effect? A new approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006. "How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive 535, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 17-51.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999. "Monetary policy and asset price volatility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Paolo Surico & Antonello D'Agostino & Luca Sala, 2005. "The Fed and the Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 293, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2005.
"Nominal Rigidities and the Dynamic Effects of a Shock to Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 1-45, February.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2001. "Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 2001. "Nominal Rigidities and the Dynamic Effects of a Shock to Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2001. "Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy," Working Paper Series WP-01-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2001. "Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy," Working Paper 0107, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente, 2004.
"Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices, and Exchange Rates,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 529-552, November.
- Chadha, Jagjit S & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2003. "Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 4114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente, 2004. "Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," CDMA Working Paper Series 200403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Habibur Rahman, 2009. "Relative Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies on Output Growth in Bangladesh: A VAR Approach," Working Papers id:2100, eSocialSciences.
- Sunday Osahon Igbinedion & Frank Iyekoretin Ogbeide, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Manufacturing Capacity Utilization: Further Evidence from Nigeria," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(2), pages 159-174.
- Adeniji, Sesan & Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "Searching for the Relative Potency of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Selected African Countries: A Panel Data Approach to St. Louis Equation," MPRA Paper 52420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammed Nur HUSSAIN & Nam HOANG, 2014. "Effects of Fiscal, Monetary, and Exchange rate policies on Output in 12 Asian Economies, 1974-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Forhad, Abdur Rahman & Homaifar, Ghassem A. & Salimullah, Abul Hasnat Muhammed, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission Effect On The Real Sector Of The Bangladesh Economy: An Svar Approach," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 25-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:3:y:1971:i:2:p:506-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.