Rescheduling of Sovereign Debt: Forgiveness, Precommitment, and New Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raoul Minetti & Matteo Iacoviello, 2010. "Foreign Lenders in Emerging Economies," 2010 Meeting Papers 1050, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bowe, M. & Dean, J.W., 1997. "Has the Market Solved the Sovereign-Debt Crisis?," Princeton Studies in International Economics 83, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Cao, Qingqing & Minetti, Raoul & Olivero, Maria, 2018. "No Pain, No Gain. Multinational Banks in the Business Cycle," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-6, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Michael WESTPHALEN, 2002. "Valuation of Sovereign Debt with Strategic Defaulting and Rescheduling," FAME Research Paper Series rp43, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Qingqing Cao & Raoul Minetti & Maria Pia Olivero, 2018. "No Pain, No Gain. Multinational Banks in the Business Cycle," CERBE Working Papers wpC27, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:27:y:1995:i:2:p:363-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .