The Long-Run Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate: A Reconsideration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor, 2002.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 1-5.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 1996. "Cointegration and the PPP and the UIP hypotheses: An application to the Spanish integration in the EC," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Gosnell, Thomas F. & Okunev, John, 1997. "Purchasing power parity: Modeling and testing mean reversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 949-966, July.
- Emmanuel Anoruo & Habtu Braha & Yusuf Ahmad, 2002. "Purchasing power parity: Evidence from developing Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 85-96, May.
- Rey, Serge & Varachaud, Pascal, 2000.
"Le comportement des taux de change réels européens de la fin Bretton Woods à l’adoption de l’euro
[The behavior of European real exchange rates from the Bretton Woods system end to the adoption of ," MPRA Paper 49502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaramillo Franco, Miguel & Serván Lozano, Sergio, 2012. "Modeling exchange rate dynamics in Peru: A cointegration approach using the UIP and PPP," MPRA Paper 70772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:28:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:85-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:24:y:1992:i:1:p:72-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.