Anticipated Inflation, the Frequency of Transactions, and the Slope of the Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zvi Hercowitz, 1980. "Anticipated Inflation, the Frequency of Transactions, and the Slope of the Phillips Curve," NBER Working Papers 0518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Barro, Robert J, 1970.
"Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 1228-1263, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J., 1970. "Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money," Scholarly Articles 3451392, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1975. "Short-Term Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 269-282, June.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Policano, Andrew J, 1975. "Money Balances, Commodity Inventories, and Inflationary Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1093-1112, December.
- Feige, Edgar L & Parkin, Michael, 1971. "The Optimal Quantity of Money, Bonds, Commodity Inventories, and Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 335-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1987. "The New Keynesian Microfoundations," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 69-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen, 2004. "Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-241.
- Nicholas Aspergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2003. "Macroeconomic Rationality and Lucas' Misperceptions Model: Further Evidence from Forty-One Countries," Working papers 2003-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:15:y:1983:i:2:p:139-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.