The New Monetary Aggregates: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett & Chang Ho Kwag, 2011.
"Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Aggregation And Index Number Theory, chapter 5, pages 151-166
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- William A. Barnett, Chang Ho Kwag, 2006. "Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: an Aggregation Theoretic Approach," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 29-48, June.
- William Barnett & Chang Ho Kwag, 2005. "Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: an Aggregation Theoretic Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200513, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- William Barnett & Chang Ho Kwag, 2005. "Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: an Aggregation Theoretic Approach," International Trade 0505004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Oct 2005.
- William A. Barnett & Ryadh M. Alkhareif, 2015. "Modern and Traditional Methods for Measuring Money Supply: The Case of Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:13:y:1981:i:4:p:485-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.