Stakeholder Protection, Varieties of Capitalism, and Long-Term Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2014.
"Long-Term Unemployment in the Varieties of Capitalism,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 69-78, May.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2013. "Long-term unemployment in the varieties of capitalism," MPRA Paper 44752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Legal Systems; Varieties of Capitalism; Employment Protection; Long-term Unemployment;
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:197-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .