The Competitiveness of Colombian Departments: An Analysis from the Economic Geography Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lotero, Jorge & Posada, Héctor Mauricio & Valderrama, Daniel, 2010. "La competitividad de los departamentos colombianos desde la perspectiva de la geografía económica," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alderete, María Verónica & Bacic, Miguel Juan, 2012.
"The impact of inter-firm networks on regional development: the case of Mendoza´s wine cluster,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, June.
- María Alderete & Miguel Bacic, 2012. "The impact of inter-firm networks on regional development: the case of Mendoza’s wine cluster," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 76, pages 177-213.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2013.
"Perfil económico del Eje Cafetero. Un análisis con miras a la competitividad territorial
[Economic profile of Eje Cafetero. An analysis towards territorial competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 43873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mónica Eliana FLÓREZ BUSTAMANTE, 2016. "Índices de Competitividad para las Principales Ciudades en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 015058, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Daniel Hernán Santiago Romero & Iván Montoya Restrepo, 2011. "El perfil competitivo local como factor determinante para el desarrollo de la floricultura en Madrid (Cundinamarca)," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Competitiveness; Economic Geography; Colombian Departments; Competitiveness Ranking;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2009:i:71:p:107-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.