Regional Resilience in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2014. "Conceptual framework of economic resilience and vulnerability,at national and regional levels," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 5-18, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mirela PANAIT & Irina RADULESCU & Catalin VOICA, 2018. "Financial Inclusion and Vulnerabilities Generated by the International Crisis," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 47(2(56)), pages 71-81, Decembre.
- Gheorghe H. Popescu & Violeta Sima & Elvira Nica & Ileana Georgiana Gheorghe, 2017. "Measuring Sustainable Competitiveness in Contemporary Economies—Insights from European Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(7), pages 1-26, July.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2015. "Resilience to crisis and GDP recovery at county level in Romania," MPRA Paper 63246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Mihaela MAER MATEI & Ana-Maria ZAMFIR & Cristina MOCANU, 2018. "Labour Market Resilience- Comparative Evidence From Romanian Counties," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 11, pages 59-66, July.
- Zenobia NICULITA, 2015. "Teachers' work style development as means of preventing their high staff turnover rates," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 121-130, december.
- Marcela SLUSARCIUC, 2017. "Milestones for the resilience of the cross-border regions," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 9(3), pages 401-422, October.
More about this item
KeywordsResilience; regional resilience; competitiveness; vulnerability; innovation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:111-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.