Characterizing metro networks: state, form, and structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranko Bon, 1979. "Allometry in topologic structure of transportation networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 307-326, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:153:y:2016:i:c:p:39-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Huijun & Wu, Jianjun & Wu, Lijuan & Yan, Xiaoyong & Gao, Ziyou, 2016. "Estimating the influence of common disruptions on urban rail transit networks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 62-75.
- Fielbaum, Andrés & Jara-Diaz, Sergio & Gschwender, Antonio, 2016. "Optimal public transport networks for a general urban structure," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 298-313.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:9-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cats, Oded & Jenelius, Erik, 2015. "Planning for the unexpected: The value of reserve capacity for public transport network robustness," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 47-61.
- Sun, Daniel (Jian) & Guan, Shituo, 2016. "Measuring vulnerability of urban metro network from line operation perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 348-359.
- Laporte, G. & Mesa, J.A. & Ortega, F.A. & Perea, F., 2011. "Planning rapid transit networks," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 95-104, September.
- Derrible, Sybil & Kennedy, Christopher, 2010. "The complexity and robustness of metro networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3678-3691.
- Wang, Xiangrong & Koç, Yakup & Derrible, Sybil & Ahmad, Sk Nasir & Pino, Willem J.A. & Kooij, Robert E., 2017. "Multi-criteria robustness analysis of metro networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 474(C), pages 19-31.
- Dimitrov, Stavri Dimitri & Ceder, Avishai (Avi), 2016. "A method of examining the structure and topological properties of public-transport networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 373-387.
- Parthasarathi, Pavithra, 2014. "Network structure and metropolitan mobility," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- repec:exl:1trans:v:10:y:2015:i:2:p:35-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Levinson, 2011. "Network Structure and City Size," Working Papers 000094, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design; Transit planning; Graph theory; Accessibility; Connectivity; Directness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:275-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .