Bargaining Solutions as Social Compromises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Gollier & Harris Schlesinger, 1996.
"Arrow's theorem on the optimality of deductibles: A stochastic dominance approach (*),"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 359-363.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Arrow's Theorem on the Optimality of Deductibles: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 359-363, February.
- Sopher & Narramore, 2000. "Stochastic Choice and Consistency in Decision Making Under Risk: An Experimental Study," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 323-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Voorneveld & A. Nouweland & R. McLean, 2011. "Axiomatizations of the Euclidean compromise solution," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(3), pages 427-448, August.
- Voorneveld, Mark & van den Nouweland, Anne & McLean, Rich, 2008. "An axiomatization of the Euclidean compromise solution," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 703, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christian Roessler, 2006. "Public Good Menus and Feature Complementarity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 962, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:55:y:2003:i:4:p:359-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .