The Creation and Growth of Small Business Service Firms in Post-industrial Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.B. Audretsch & A.R. Thurik, 2010.
"Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & F. Stam, 2011. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Scales Research Reports H201113, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Nadine Levratto & Denis Carré & Messaoud Zouikri, 2013. "Dynamique des territoires et création d’entreprises : une analyse des départements français en 2008. Local dynamics and firms creation: an analysis of French departments in 2008," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nadine Levratto & Denis Carré & Messaoud Zouikri, 2013. "Dynamique des territoires et création d'entreprises : une analyse des départements français en 2008," Working Papers halshs-00840365, HAL.
- Kevin O'Connor & Brian Holly & Audrey Clarke, 2012. "A case for incorporating logistics services in urban and regional policy: Some insight from US metropolitan areas," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 165-177, June.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 1999. "The Use and Impact of Business Advice by SMEs in Britain: An Empirical Assessment Using Logit and Ordered Logit Models," Working Papers wp143, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Murmann Johann Peter & Korn Jenny & Worch Hagen, 2014. "How Fast Can Firms Grow?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 210-233, April.
- Suma Athreye & David Keeble, 2002.
"Sources of Increasing Returns and Regional Innovation in the UK,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 345-357.
- Suma Athreye & David Keeble, 2000. "Sources of Increasing Returns and Regional Innovation in the UK," Working Papers wp158, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Suma Athreye & David Keeble, 2001. "Sources of Increasing Returns and Regional Innovation in the UK," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 30, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 1999. "The Market for External Business Advice Services in Britain," Working Papers wp123, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:9:y:1997:i:4:p:345-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.