Entry in Local Telecommunication Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Damar, 2009. "Why Do Payday Lenders Enter Local Markets? Evidence from Oregon," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(2), pages 173-191, March.
- Janice Hauge & Mark Jamison & R. Jewell, 2009. "A Consideration of Telecommunications Market Structure in the Presence of Municipal Provision: The Case of US Cities," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Eric Chiang & Janice Hauge & Mark Jamison, 2007. "Subsidies and distorted markets: Do telecom subsidies affect competition?," Working Papers 07002, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Ying Fan & Mo Xiao, 2015. "Competition and subsidies in the deregulated US local telephone industry," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(4), pages 751-776, October.
- Eric P. Chiang & Janice A. Hauge, 2007. "Funding Universal Service: The Effect of Telecommunications Subsidy Programs on Competition and Retail Prices," Working Papers 07-08, NET Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Brown, Keith S. & Zimmerman, Paul R., 2004. "The effect of Section 271 on competitive entry into local telecommunications markets: an initial evaluation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 215-233, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDeregulation; entry and telecommunications.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:25:y:2004:i:2:p:107-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .