Local Government Grants and Income Tax Revenue: Redistributive Politics in Norway 1900-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2002. "Spending Growth With Vertical Fiscal Imbalance: Decentralized Government Spending In Norway, 1880-1990," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 351-373, November.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel, 2012.
"Do External Grants to District Governments Discourage Own Revenue Generation? A Look at Local Public Finance Dynamics in Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 1054-1067.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel & Cudjoe, Godsway, 2009. "Do external grants to district governments discourage own-revenue generation?: A look at local public finance dynamics in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 934, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lenk Thomas & Schneider Friedrich, 1999. "Zurück zum Trennsystem als Königsweg zu mehr Föderalismus in Zeiten des „Aufbau Ost“? / Back to a Divided Tax System as an „Ideal Way“ for Reinforcing German Federalism in Times of Adequate Financial ," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 219(3-4), pages 409-437, June.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0510-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Herrington, 2015.
"Public Education Financing, Earnings Inequality, and Intergenerational Mobility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 822-842, October.
- Christopher Herrington, 2015. "Code and data files for "Public Education Financing, Earnings Inequality, and Intergenerational Mobility"," Computer Codes 14-35, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Gervan Fearon, 2001. "Endogenous public sector budgeting: to centralize or not?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 504-524, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:92:y:1997:i:1-2:p:181-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .