On the (Relative) Unimportance of a Balanced Budget
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- State Spending Cuts Are Key Part of Brightening Our Fiscal Future
by Anthony B. Kim in The Foundry on 2011-02-19 05:00:12
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Efthymios Tsionas, 2002. "Unemployment and government size: Is there any credible causality?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(12), pages 797-800.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2006:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Calcagno & Monica Escaleras, 2007.
"Party alternation, divided government, and fiscal performance within US States,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 111-128, February.
- Peter Calcagno & Monica Escaleras, 2006. "Party Alternation, Divided Government, and Fiscal Performance within U.S. States," Working Papers 06006, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Dec 2006.
- John Loizides & George Vamvoukas, 2005. "Government expenditure and economic growth: Evidence from trivariate causality testing," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 125-152, May.
- Auteri, Monica & Costantini, Mauro, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: The Case of the Italian Regions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 72-94.
- Syed Ammad & Qazi Masood Ahmed, 2014. "Dynamic Effects of Energy Sector Public Investment on Sectoral Economic Growth: Experience from Pakistan Economy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 403-421.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "Public expenditure and revenue in Italy, 1862-1993," MPRA Paper 27308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & John Loizides & Efthymios Tsionas, 2005. "The Abrams curve of government size and unemployment: evidence from panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1193-1199.
- Efthyvoulou, Georgios, 2011.
"Political cycles under external economic constraints: Evidence from Cyprus,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 638-662.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou, 2008. "Political Cycles in a Small Open Economy and the Effect of Economic Integration: Evidence from Cyprus," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0808, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Joe Stone & Jo Anna Gray, 2006.
"Ricardian equivalence for sub-national states,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12.
- Jo Anna Gray & Joe Stone, 2005. "Ricardian Equivalence for Sub-national States," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-2, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:90:y:1997:i:1-4:p:215-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .