Rent-seeking, distributional coalitions, taxes, relative prices and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Lisa Anderson & Beth Freeborn, 2010.
"Varying the intensity of competition in a multiple prize rent seeking experiment,"
Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 237-254, April.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn, 2008. "Varying the Intensity of Competition in a Multiple Prize Rent Seeking Experiment," Working Papers 75, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Millner, Edward L & Pratt, Michael D, 1991. "Risk Aversion and Rent-Seeking: An Extension and Some Experimental Evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 81-92, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Vedder & Lowell Gallaway & David Sollars, 1988. "The Tullock-Bastiat hypothesis, inequality-transfer curve and the natural distribution of income," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 285-294, March.
- Cole, Ismail M., 2014. "Short- and long-term growth effects of special interest groups in the U.S. states: A dynamic panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 54455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2014.
- Daniel L. Bennet, 2016. "Subnational Economic Freedom and Performance in the United States and Canada," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(1), pages 165-185, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:51:y:1986:i:1:p:93-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .