Fertility Differences between the Majority and Minority Nationality Groups in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Potter & Carl Schmertmann & Suzana Cavenaghi, 2002. "Fertility and development: evidence from Brazil," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(4), pages 739-761, November.
- John Bryant, 2007. "Theories of Fertility Decline and the Evidence from Development Indicators," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(1), pages 101-127.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Aisa & Joaquín Andaluz & Gemma Larramona, 2017.
"Fertility patterns in the Roma population of Spain,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 115-133, March.
- Aisa, Rosa & Andaluz, Joaquín & Gemma, Larramona, 2014. "Fertility Patterns in the Roma Population of Spain," MPRA Paper 52972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouyang, Yusi & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 2012. "Health Inequality between Ethnic Minority and Han Populations in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1452-1468.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChinese fertility; Chinese minorities; Fertility differences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:67-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .