Preliminary Insights into Optimal Pricing and Space Allocation at Intermodal Terminals with Elastic Arrivals and Capacity Constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y., 2008. "Network hub location problems: The state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Arnold, Pierre & Peeters, Dominique & Thomas, Isabelle, 2004.
"Modelling a rail/road intermodal transportation system,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 255-270, May.
- ARNOLD, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2004. "Modelling a rail/road intermodal transportation system," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1695, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Morton O'Kelly & Darko Skorin-Kapov & Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, 1995. "Lower Bounds for the Hub Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 713-721, April.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 1994.
"Roads toward environmentally sustainable transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 261-271, July.
- Nijkamp, P., 1993. "Roads towards environmentally sustainable transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0069, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Racunica, Illia & Wynter, Laura, 2005. "Optimal location of intermodal freight hubs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 453-477, June.
- Groothedde, Bas & Ruijgrok, Cees & Tavasszy, Lóri, 2005. "Towards collaborative, intermodal hub networks: A case study in the fast moving consumer goods market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 567-583, November.
- O'kelly, Morton E., 1987. "A quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 393-404, December.
- Klincewicz, J. G., 1991. "Heuristics for the p-hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 25-37, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal pricing; Price differentiation; Container transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.